ST Telemedia Global Data Centres Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.9M per year.
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres has 129 Employees.
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|ST Telemedia Gl...||$41.9M||129||23%||N/A|
What Is ST Telemedia Global Data Centres?
STT GDC India is a leading innovator in the Indian colocation space with 15 state-of-the-art data centre facilities across 8 cities. With carrier-neutral and carrier-dense interconnections, STT GDC India manages the country's largest Raised Floor Area and IT load. Headquartered in Mumbai, STT GDC India has a customer-centric approach to provide solutions and support on multiple platforms across IT environments. STT GDC India has been recognized with many awards and accreditations like CEEDA, Frost & Sullivan Colocation Service Provider of the Year 2018 Award and many more. To learn more, visit us at: www.sttelemediagdc.inkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
ST Telemedia Global Data Centres News
The event will open its doors to over 18,000 data centre and ... from organisations such as Huawei, ST Telemedia Global Data Centres, Digital ...
STT GDC entered into a strategic partnership with Tata Communication's data centre business in Singapore and India back in 2017, holding a ...
Mr. Jatinder Singh Pabla, VP, Sales, STT Global Data Centres India Private Limited, receiving the 'Colocation Service Provider of the Year' ...