SQZ Biotechnologies Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- SQZ Biotechnologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- SQZ Biotechnologies received $72.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- SQZ Biotechnologies's estimated revenue per employee is $246,143
- SQZ Biotechnologies's total funding is $226.4M.
- SQZ Biotechnologies's current valuation is $228.7M. (January 2022)
- SQZ Biotechnologies has 70 Employees.
- SQZ Biotechnologies grew their employee count by -50% last year.
SQZ Biotechnologies Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is SQZ Biotechnologies?
SQZ Biotech is a unique cell therapy company, utilizing the proprietary CellSqueeze® platform to develop a new generation of cell therapies. SQZ currently focuses on the development of novel treatments that leverage targeted immune modulation to impact oncology and autoimmune diseases. SQZ: Empower cells to change lives.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
SQZ Biotechnologies News
SQZ Biotechnologies Company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on unlocking the full potential of cell therapies for patients...
SQZ Biotechnologies (NYSE: SQZ) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track Designation for the...
SQZ Biotechnologies Receives FDA Fast Track Designation For Its Lead Cell Therapy Candidate For The Treatment Of HPV16+ Tumors.
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure. On September 13, 2021, SQZ Biotechnologies Company (the "Company") issued a press release titled "SQZ Biotechnologies Announces First Autoimmune Disease Indication for Tolerizing Antigen Carrier (TAC) Platform." A copy of the press release is attached hereto ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
SQZ Biotechnologies Funding
|2016-12-05||$4.0M||B||Quark Venture Inc||Article|
|2017-12-06||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||JDRF T1D Fund.||Article|