SP ROBOTIC WORKS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SP ROBOTIC WORKS's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- SP ROBOTIC WORKS's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- SP ROBOTIC WORKS's total funding is $0.3M.
- SP ROBOTIC WORKS has 123 Employees.
- SP ROBOTIC WORKS grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- SP ROBOTIC WORKS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SP ROBOTIC WORKS?
SP Robotic Works is a platform to learn, build and showcase Robotics, IOT (Internet of Things), Image Processing, Virtual Reality (VR) and other next generation skills or education. These are some of the most sought after technologies in India and around the world. With an aim to upskill the youth of India, the course-work and certifications are designed provide an edge that is vital for showcasing what you can do in this world - paving a way to break into the world of the brilliant and smarts. The courses in Robotics, Internet of Things (IOT), Image Processing, Virtual Reality (VR) and more are structured, AI Based, offered both in the online and offline Smart-Class mode. The learning is completely practical with hands-on kits. SP Robotic Works is trusted by several industry experts and professionals. It is also a Ed-Tech startup that has won several awards / recognitions including from Government of India, CNBC, World Economic Forum, Confederation of Indian Industries, Assist World Records, World Start-up Expo and more.keywords:University And Educational Institutions