SPUD.ca - Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SPUD.ca - Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery's estimated revenue is currently $38.6M per year.
- SPUD.ca - Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery's estimated revenue per employee is $249097
- SPUD.ca - Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery has 155 Employees.
- SPUD.ca - Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- SPUD.ca - Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery currently has N/A job openings.
What Is SPUD.ca - Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery?
SPUD delivers local, organic groceries to your home or office for free. We service 4 urban areas in Canada (Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, and Calgary), and offer everything from produce to meat (and meat alternatives) to household items and pet supplies. SPUD sources the most local products as possible, while working with local farmers and vendors in each of our locations year round to ensure the freshest and highest quality products are available to our customers. Grocery shopping sucks. Save time, effort and the planet, by having sustainable groceries delivered to your door!keywords:Food & Beverages
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|JD Sweid Foods||$32.9M||128||5%|
|Left Coast Natu...||$9.7M||41||14%|
|English Bay Bat...||$20.3M||80||7%|
|SPUD.ca - Susta...||$38.6M||155||8%|