SPR Therapeutics Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- SPR Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $59M per year.
- SPR Therapeutics received $25.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- SPR Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $313,750
- SPR Therapeutics's total funding is $104M.
- SPR Therapeutics has 188 Employees.
- SPR Therapeutics grew their employee count by 71% last year.
SPR Therapeutics Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is SPR Therapeutics?
SPR Therapeutics is committed to improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers with its peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) platform technology poised to be the standard of care and ultimately, the treatment of choice for pain management. Led by a world-class team of scientists, physicians, and business professionals with a track record of commercializing innovative neurostimulation products, SPR's PNS therapy for acute and chronic pain management provides a non-narcotic, reversible, safe, effective and more affordable alternative to addictive opioid medications and invasive surgeries.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
SPR Therapeutics News
In October 2021, SPR Therapeutics secured $37M VP funding to scale operations for Sprint pain relief device; In August 2020,...
SPR Therapeutics Inc. used corporate shutdowns during the pandemic to educate potential users about its pain-relieving medical device,...
– Expanding U.S. Commercial Team Amid Record-Breaking Growth – CLEVELAND, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPR Therapeutics, a private medical device company focused on providing patients with pain relief without opioids or surgery, announced today it has raised $37 million in an oversubscribe ...
CLEVELAND, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPR Therapeutics, a private medical device company focused on providing patients with pain relief without opioids or surgery, announced today it has raised $37 million in an oversubscribed Series D growth equity financing. The investment will be used ...
Medtronic; LABORIE; Stimwave LLC; SunMed; Vygon SA; Medline Industries, Inc.; NeuroMetrix, Inc.; SPR Therapeutics; NeuroSigma, Inc.; ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
SPR Therapeutics Funding
|2013-01-09||$5.0M||A||NDI Healthcare Fund, Public Square Partners||Article|