SPR Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SPR Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.6M per year.
- SPR Therapeutics received $25.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- SPR Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- SPR Therapeutics's total funding is $50.5M.
- SPR Therapeutics has 98 Employees.
- SPR Therapeutics grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- SPR Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SPR Therapeutics?
SPR Therapeutics is committed to improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers with its peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) platform technology poised to be the standard of care and ultimately, the treatment of choice for pain management. Led by a world-class team of scientists, physicians, and business professionals with a track record of commercializing innovative neurostimulation products, SPR's PNS therapy for acute and chronic pain management provides a non-narcotic, reversible, safe, effective and more affordable alternative to addictive opioid medications and invasive surgeries.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals