SOVA Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SOVA Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.3M per year.
- SOVA Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- SOVA Capital has 125 Employees.
- SOVA Capital grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- SOVA Capital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SOVA Capital?
SOVA Capital Limited (formerly known as Otkritie Capital International Limited) is a UK based, FCA authorised and regulated broker-dealer subsidiary of the ROSSIUM Group, one of the largest private financial groups in Central & Eastern Europe. Headquartered in London and specialising in emerging markets, SOVA Capital offers institutional and corporate clients a full range of investment services: - Capital Markets: equities, credit, rates, FX, commodities and OTC derivatives trading - Prime Services - Global Electronic Execution Services (including algo-trading and HFT servicing capabilities) REPO, SLB and Financing - Investment Banking: ECM, DCM and M&A - Research SOVA Capital operates as an independent sustainable business, with a solid capital base and infrastructure, extensive relationship network across global markets and highly professional staff.keywords:N/A