SHINE Medical Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SHINE Medical Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.9M per year.
- SHINE Medical Technologies received $30.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- SHINE Medical Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- SHINE Medical Technologies's total funding is $164.7M.
- SHINE Medical Technologies has 139 Employees.
- SHINE Medical Technologies grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- SHINE Medical Technologies currently has 28 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is SHINE Medical Technologies?
SHINE Medical Technologies is dedicated to being the world leader in safe, clean, affordable production of medical tracers and cancer treatment elements. Founded in 2010 to manufacture and sell medical isotopes into an existing global market that serves over 40,000 patients per day in the United States, SHINE anticipates producing enough molybdenum-99 to meet two-thirds of US demand by 2018. With 30 employees and offices in Monona, SHINE has received financial support from angel and venture investors, the Morgridge Institute for Research and the US Department of Energy.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
SHINE Medical Technologies News
Former House Speaker Paul Ryan has been appointed to the board of directors of Janesville, Wisconsin-based SHINE Medical Technologies.
Former Wisconsin Congressman and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan has joined the board of directors at SHINE Medical Technologies LLC, ...
SHINE Medical Technologies is in the process of building a medical isotope production facility in Janesville. Medical isotopes are radioisotopes ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
SHINE Medical Technologies Funding
|2014-10-10||$125.0M||Undisclosed||Deerfield Management Company||Article|
SHINE Medical Technologies Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|