SEE Eyewear Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SEE Eyewear's estimated annual revenue is currently $66.1M per year.
- SEE Eyewear's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- SEE Eyewear has 291 Employees.
- SEE Eyewear grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- SEE Eyewear currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SEE Eyewear?
SEE was the first optical boutique to create its own exciting brand, developing an exclusive collection directly with the world's most innovative frame makers, allowing SEE to bring true value to the customer. Many SEE styles are handmade, and hail from all over the world. SEE works hand in hand with the most forward thinking artisans in the industry, collaborating with them on design and production in order to create a curated collection of the best of the best exclusively for SEE. The best part of this whole process is not that we get to flex our crafty design muscles, but that we are able to bring our enviable pieces to eyewear aficionados at an unbelievable price point. SEE has 41 locations in North America (including our flagship Canadian store in Toronto), and has been voted Best Eyewear in Readers Polls in major publications 67 times.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Retail