Rutherford Cancer Centres Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rutherford Cancer Centres's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Rutherford Cancer Centres's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Rutherford Cancer Centres has 62 Employees.
- Rutherford Cancer Centres grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Rutherford Cancer Centres currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rutherford Cancer Centres?
The Rutherford Cancer Centres operate a network of cancer centres throughout the UK, providing all-encompassing cancer services for patients. Offering world-class proton beam therapy, along with diagnostics, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and holistic therapy, treatment at the centres will be available to medically-insured private patients, self-paying patients and patients referred by the NHS. Our South Wales centre has already opened and will be the first location in the UK to offer high energy proton beam therapy (March 2018). Centres in Northumberland, Reading and Liverpool are also in development.keywords:N/A