Rubius Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rubius Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- Rubius Therapeutics received $100.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Rubius Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $52,282
- Rubius Therapeutics's total funding is $445M.
- Rubius Therapeutics has 252 Employees.
- Rubius Therapeutics grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- Rubius Therapeutics currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Rubius Therapeutics?
Rubius Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new era of cellular medicines. Our proprietary RED PLATFORM was designed to genetically engineer and culture Red Cell Therapeutics that are selective, potent and ready to-use cellular therapies for the potential treatment of several diseases across multiple therapeutic areas. Our initial focus is to advance RCT product candidates for the treatment of rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases by leveraging three distinct therapeutic modalities - cellular shielding, potent cell-cell interaction and tolerance induction. We plan to file our first Investigational New Drug application (IND) for RTX-134 in phenylketonuria during the first quarter of 2019. We are planning to file additional INDs in rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases in 2019, 2020 and beyond. The company, a 2017 Fierce 15 award winner, was founded in 2013, is based in Cambridge, MA and is currently expanding across the all functions within the organization. Having completed our an initial public offering (Nasdaq: RUBY), we are well capitalized to execute our vision and strategy. For more information, please visit us at www.rubiustx.com or follow us on Twitter.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals