Royal Caribbean International Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Royal Caribbean International's estimated annual revenue is currently $584M per year.
- Royal Caribbean International's estimated revenue per employee is $6,551
- Royal Caribbean International's total funding is $700M.
- Royal Caribbean International's current valuation is $21.4B. (January 2022}
- Royal Caribbean International has 89145 Employees.
- Royal Caribbean International grew their employee count by 8% last year.
Royal Caribbean International Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Royal Caribbean International?
Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises are operated by global cruise company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. The company has a combined total of 25 ships in service and three under construction. It also offers unique land-tour vacations in Alaska, Canada and Europe through its cruise-tour division.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Royal Caribbean International News
A Royal Caribbean International ship was struck by another vessel while it was docked in Freeport, Bahamas, on Wednesday.
Cruise line Royal Caribbean has a major new addition and it might be too popular.
Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ship is on her way to Europe. Wonder of the Seas departed Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|