Royal Aero Club of WA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Royal Aero Club of WA's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- Royal Aero Club of WA's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Royal Aero Club of WA has 70 Employees.
- Royal Aero Club of WA grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Royal Aero Club of WA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Royal Aero Club of WA?
Serving the aviation needs of West Australians for more than 80 years. The Royal Aero Club of Western Australia is one of Australia's largest aviation organisations. With multi-million dollar facilities, a large and varied fleet of aircraft and 30 qualified Flight Instructors and Pilots, we are a leader in flying training, charter and support. We are different to many of the flying schools and charter companies as we are owned by our members, not investors. This in turn means we can offer fairer rates and a more comprehensive product and services range. Any profits that we make go straight back into benefiting our members and improving our services. You can learn to fly with us in Perth, at Jandakot Airport and also within the southwest, at Murray Field Airport, Mandurah (a short 45min drive on the Forrest Highway from Bunbury).keywords:N/A