Rootstock Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rootstock Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- Rootstock Software received $1.0M in venture funding in October 2014.
- Rootstock Software's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Rootstock Software's total funding is $7.7M.
- Rootstock Software's pricing is $2,400 per year.
- Rootstock Software has 98 Employees.
- Rootstock Software grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Rootstock Software currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Rootstock Software?
Rootstock Software develops and implements Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that helps manufacturers and distributors deliver personalized customer experiences, build operations that scale and out-service their competition. Rootstock Cloud ERP lets organizations take a more customer-centric and project-oriented view of operations across a robust suite of modules, including Order Management, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Financial Management. When combined with Salesforce CRM on the Salesforce Platform, companies gain complete visibility to their entire organization and customers. Let Rootstock's cloud ERP experts help migrate your company off legacy ERP today. To learn more, please visit www.rootstock.com.keywords:Cleantech,Data Storage,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage,Wind Power, saas saas