Root Insurance Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Root Insurance Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $108.9M per year.
- Root Insurance Company received $100.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Root Insurance Company's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Root Insurance Company's total funding is $527.5M.
- Root Insurance Company has 838 Employees.
- Root Insurance Company grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Root Insurance Company currently has 71 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|The American Ea...||$21.5M||165||-7%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Root Insurance ...||$108.9M||838||29%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Root Insurance Company?
Root is the first insurance company founded on the principle of fundamental fairness. We create personalized products that give good drivers the protection they deserve. At Root we only insure good drivers, and that is why our rates are always fair. Unlike other insurance companies, we do not bundle good drivers with bad drivers. Instead, we use data science to find and reward good drivers with the best rates. Root is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The company is an official carrier licensed by the Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah Departments of Insurance, a member of the Ohio Guarantee Fund, and backed by the largest reinsurance company in the world.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Root Insurance Company Funding
|2018-08-23||$100.0M||D||Tiger Global Management||Article|
Root Insurance Company Executive Hires
|2019-03-11||Dave Luketic||Dir Government Relations||Article|
Root Insurance Company Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|