Root Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Root Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $123M per year.
- Root Inc. received $100.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Root Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Root Inc.'s total funding is $527.5M.
- Root Inc. has 946 Employees.
- Root Inc. grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Root Inc. currently has 71 job openings.
What Is Root Inc.?
Root is the first insurance company founded on the principle of fundamental fairness. We create personalized products that give good drivers the protection they deserve. At Root we only insure good drivers, and that is why our rates are always fair. Unlike other insurance companies, we do not bundle good drivers with bad drivers. Instead, we use data science to find and reward good drivers with the best rates. Root is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The company is an official carrier licensed by the Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah Departments of Insurance, a member of the Ohio Guarantee Fund, and backed by the largest reinsurance company in the world.keywords:Mobile, Automotive, Insurance, Technology, Mobile Application, Insurtech