Rooster Teeth Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rooster Teeth received $2.4M in venture funding in August 2014.
- Rooster Teeth's total funding is $3.8M.
- Rooster Teeth has 452 Employees.
- Rooster Teeth grew their employee count by -10% last year.
- Rooster Teeth currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Rooster Teeth?
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.keywords:Entertainment