Rokos Capital Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rokos Capital Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.9M per year.
- Rokos Capital Management's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Rokos Capital Management has 152 Employees.
- Rokos Capital Management grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Rokos Capital Management currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Rokos Capital Management?
Rokos Capital Management LLP (RCM) is a hedge fund manager founded in 2015 and currently has over 120 employees between our London headquarters and Washington, D.C. research office. The Firm manages a global macro hedge fund that targets consistent long-term returns for our investors within a well-defined risk framework. The fund is active in the major macro asset classes: interest rates, FX, equities, as well as emerging markets and other products.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Rokos Capital Management News
Rokos, who is worth £775m according to the 2019 Sunday Times Rich List, has increased the number of staff at Rokos Capital Management by ...
More recently, Webb has successfully built and managed hedge fund technology platforms for the likes of Rokos Capital Management and ...
Rokos Capital Management has hired two commodities specialists, who both formerly worked at rival Brevan Howard Asset Management, as it ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|