Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.9M per year.
- Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister has 55 Employees.
- Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister?
Roedel Parsons began in 1988 when Larry Roedel and Kent Parsons combined their respective litigation and regulatory practices. In 1990, John Koch joined Roedel Parsons, further expanding the firm's client base with his governmental relations practice. Our goal has always been to offer quality legal services in a timely manner at an affordable price. By attracting exceptional law school graduates and accomplished lateral hires, we have enhanced the scope of our legal services to include nearly every area of civil practice. Over the years we have experienced sustained growth, while continuing to uphold the goals and principles upon which our firm was founded. The demands and pace of our profession are forever changing, but our principles and standards remain the same. Responding to your needs in an efficient manner is our priority. Tailoring our legal services to meet your individual needs, our diverse team of talented attorneys will work together to seek the best course of action for each client in each situation. It is our mission to meet the needs of those who experience the challenges, struggles, and successes of life. Our client base, business opportunities, and reputation in the community have given us much to be thankful for, and we appreciate your consideration of Roedel Parsons for your legal needs.keywords:Legal