Rocket Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $4M per year.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals received $50.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $40,707
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $41.6M.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals has 99 Employees.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Rocket Pharmaceuticals?
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Ltd is a biotechnology company focused on seeking cures through molecular and gene therapy. We are developing first-in-class treatments for patients with rare and often devastating orphan diseases using a lentiviral-based gene therapy approach. We have developed rewarding partnerships with a number of leading international research institutions as well as with centers of manufacturing and cell processing expertise, while building an internal team to drive the research, development, clinical and regulatory programs. Ultimately we aim to launch and globally commercialize innovative gene therapies in disease areas with high unmet need. For more information, please visit www.rocketpharma.com.keywords:N/A