Rock Medical Orthopedics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rock Medical Orthopedics's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.5M per year.
- Rock Medical Orthopedics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Rock Medical Orthopedics has 46 Employees.
- Rock Medical Orthopedics grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Rock Medical Orthopedics currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Rock Medical Orthopedics?
Rock Medical Orthopedics, Inc. is the exclusive Arthrex distributor for Northeast Ohio. Founded in 2001, Rock Medical has grown from a company of one to a team of more than 30 talented sales and support consultants. Representing Arthrex, Rock Medical serves more than 300 surgeons throughout northeast Ohio. Arthrex inspires Rock Medical with their dedication to advancing science and education while staying true to their mission of helping surgeons treat their patients better. As a pioneer in the field of less-invasive orthopedic surgery, Arthrex stands alone as the industry leader due to their world-class research and development, medical education, and technical support for their surgeon customers. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, Arthrex has developed more than 8,500 innovative products and surgical procedures to advance minimally invasive orthopedics worldwide. Arthrex is a privately held company with more than 90% of their products produced in the U.S.A. and distributed around the world. Rock Medical proudly represents Arthrex throughout northeast Ohio.keywords:N/A