Rochester City Lines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rochester City Lines's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.8M per year.
- Rochester City Lines's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Rochester City Lines has 33 Employees.
- Rochester City Lines grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Rochester City Lines currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rochester City Lines?
This is the official page for Rochester City Lines, a private company established in 1966 by George and Marilyn Holter. Mission Rochester City Lines shall meet the growing needs of the community through innovative service delivery. We will excel in all areas to meet the customers needs. Description Rochester City Lines operates a commuter bus service that transports people from area towns including Austin, Owatonna, Winona, the Twin Cities and more. Charter bus service is available for travel in the continental United States and Canada for private hire. We have varying sizes of vehicles from mini coaches to 59 passenger motor coaches.keywords:N/A