Robots and Pencils Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Robots and Pencils's estimated revenue is currently $15.8M per year.
- Robots and Pencils's estimated revenue per employee is $97222
- Robots and Pencils has 162 Employees.
- Robots and Pencils grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Robots and Pencils currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Robots and Pencils?
Robots & Pencils is a digital innovation firm. We help our clients use mobile, web and frontier technologies to transform their businesses and create what's next. In 2009, we created Robots & Pencils with the then-contrarian view that mobile would be more transformative than the Internet. Today, our thinking is rooted in the belief that, in the age of unprecedented technology acceleration, maintaining a competitive advantage requires new strategies and a focus on innovation. Our approach has been to create a company designed to follow the talent, allowing us to amass an unfair share of hyper-skilled people who call Robots & Pencils home. A team of people who not only develop innovative solutions to transform businesses, but also create products that have been previously inconceivable.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Riva CRM Integr...||$8.7M||97||17%|
|Robots and Penc...||$15.8M||162||8%|