Robins Air Force Base Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Robins Air Force Base's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.6M per year.
- Robins Air Force Base's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Robins Air Force Base has 473 Employees.
- Robins Air Force Base grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Robins Air Force Base currently has 1 job openings.
|Ellen Griffith||Director, 402d Commodities Mx Group at Robins AFB|
|Jake Dickson||402 AMXG Production Operations Branch Chief|
|Angeline Addison||Software Configuration Manager|
|Lonnie Daniely||Operations Manager|
|Gayla Pegues||Asst Chief Pharmacist|
|Vince Holsenbeck||Chief, Mobility Directorate Avionics Team|
|Brad Simmons||Engineering Director|
What Is Robins Air Force Base?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Total Server So...||$16M||85||20%||N/A|
|Robins Air Forc...||$68.6M||473||9%||N/A|
Robins Air Force Base News
ROBINS AIR FORCE BASE, Ga. -- Vampire Air Shows, which flies the de Havilland DH-115 aircraft, will be joining the list of performers for ...
10, 1961, Rocketdyne engineers at the rocket test facility atop Leuhman Ridge at Edwards Air Force Base conducted the first captive firing of ...
HANSCOM AIR FORCE BASE, Mass. – The program executive officer for Digital spoke about the paradigm shift in Defense Department and Air ...