RoadRunner Recycling Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RoadRunner Recycling's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.1M per year.
- RoadRunner Recycling received $10.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- RoadRunner Recycling's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- RoadRunner Recycling's total funding is $84.1M.
- RoadRunner Recycling has 286 Employees.
- RoadRunner Recycling grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- RoadRunner Recycling currently has 23 job openings.
What Is RoadRunner Recycling?
RoadRunner makes recycling massively more efficient. Using powerful technology, we help businesses recover valuable materials - and earn money back - from their waste and recycling streams. We deliver unheard of value to retailers with small and medium size store footprints, as well as building operators of all sizes and varieties. Businesses who engage with RoadRunner save 15-45% while recycling more, sending less to landfill and reducing their carbon footprint by 80%. It's a big opportunity - for our customers, for our team members, and for our planet. Needless to say, we're pretty excited to talk trash with anyone who will listen. Connect with RoadRunner today and see what we can do for your business. Recycle more. It makes cents.keywords:Logistics, Waste Management, Recycling