RoMan Manufacturing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RoMan Manufacturing's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- RoMan Manufacturing's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- RoMan Manufacturing has 66 Employees.
- RoMan Manufacturing grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- RoMan Manufacturing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RoMan Manufacturing?
RoMan Manufacturing was founded in 1980 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and specializes in small, lightweight Water-Cooled AC Transformers, DC Power Supplies, MFDC (Medium-Frequency) and Inverter Power Supplies for high-power / high-current applications. We are a "Design Capable Manufacturer" with high-level engineers able to create a standard or custom water-cooled power solution to meet a wide range of configurations. RoMan transformers and power supplies are found in the Welding, Glass, Furnace, Resistance Heating, Plating and Solar industries.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Solar Power,Wind Power