Rivian Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rivian's estimated annual revenue is currently $1192M per year.
- Rivian received $700.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Rivian's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Rivian's total funding is $901.3M.
- Rivian has 3612 Employees.
- Rivian grew their employee count by 98% last year.
- Rivian currently has 182 job openings.
What Is Rivian?
Rivian is developing vehicles, technology, and services that inspire people to get out and explore the world. Whether it's a family camping trip or a weekend away, we provide the ultimate platform for experiencing life's adventures. We have development centers in Plymouth, MI, San Jose, CA and Irvine, CA. In addition to our three development locations, we have a modern, functioning 2.6 million square foot manufacturing plant in Normal, IL. Core to delivering our vision is building a team of passionate people. We have assembled an outstanding team with a wide range of backgrounds including automotive, technology, industrial equipment, consumer electronics and aerospace. Our diverse team shares an innate curiosity for the world, the ability to dream beyond today and a hunger for getting things done. We are actively hiring curious and determined individuals that are passionate about creating the world of tomorrow.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Semiconductors,Wind Power