Riverview Regional Medical Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Riverview Regional Medical Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.7M per year.
- Riverview Regional Medical Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Riverview Regional Medical Center has 199 Employees.
- Riverview Regional Medical Center grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Riverview Regional Medical Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Riverview Regional Medical Center?
Since opening in 1931, Riverview Regional Medical Center has developed into one of Alabama's leading providers of care. Consistently high patient satisfaction scores and accreditation and commendations by the nation's most prestigious healthcare accrediting agencies illustrate our commitment to quality healthcare with a human touch. Riverview Regional Medical Center consistently ranks as one of the top hospitals in the Gadsden Metropolitan Area. Recognized for advanced technology, innovative treatments, collaboration among Alabama's leading health care professionals and a highly compassionate patient care team, Riverview serves as a vital healthcare facility for residents of numerous surrounding communities and cities as well as patients from around the state. At Riverview, we believe tomorrow's medicine requires an investment in innovation today. This belief is backed up by an impressive list of firsts clearly illustrating our desire to give our physicians and patients the latest technology and treatment modalities. With a prestigious history in the Gadsden area, Riverview operates as a self-supporting enterprise, emphasizing healing, health, safety and well-being for both our patients and our community, Riverview is the hospital of choice for a growing number of Alabama residents.keywords:N/A