Rival Downhole Tools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rival Downhole Tools's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.8M per year.
- Rival Downhole Tools's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Rival Downhole Tools has 44 Employees.
- Rival Downhole Tools grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Rival Downhole Tools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rival Downhole Tools?
Performance Driven. Reliability Focused. \n\nHeadquartered in the Energy Corridor in Houston, Rival Downhole Tools rents, sells and services best-in-class drilling and thru tubing motors and tools to the upstream oil and gas industry. Founded in 2002 the company leverages its Ashmin legacy, as an engineering firm focused on the creation of new technology, for licensing to service companies, rental tool suppliers, drilling contractors and E&P companies.keywords:N/A