RiskLens Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RiskLens's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.5M per year.
- RiskLens received $5.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- RiskLens's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- RiskLens's total funding is $26.8M.
- RiskLens has 96 Employees.
- RiskLens grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- RiskLens currently has 4 job openings.
What Is RiskLens?
RiskLens is the leading provider of cyber risk quantification software. RiskLens empowers large enterprises and government organizations to manage cyber risk from the business perspective by quantifying it in dollars and cents. Our customers leverage RiskLens to understand their cyber risk exposure in financial terms, prioritize their risk mitigations, measure the ROI of their security investments, and optimize their cyber insurance coverage. RiskLens is the only cyber risk quantification software purpose-built on FAIR, the standard quantitative model for information security and operational risk.keywords:Finance,Information Security,Security, saas