Ridgeview Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ridgeview Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Ridgeview Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Ridgeview Institute has 50 Employees.
- Ridgeview Institute grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Ridgeview Institute currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Ridgeview Institute?
Ridgeview Institute, two private hospitals treating people with addiction and mental health problems, has earned a national reputation for care and service. Since 1976, more than 90,000 people have turned to Ridgeview Institute Smyrna during crisis, despair, and in hope. At our two quiet campuses in suburban Atlanta, patients and their families find the highest-quality treatment, grounded in the experience and compassion of our clinical leaders and staff. Through a comprehensive array of programs in northern and eastern Atlanta, we serve youth, young adults, adults, senior adults, professionals who need behavioral health and/or addiction intervention, and women. Every program at both Ridgeview locations help patients and their families acquire both the courage and the skills to begin a new life.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers