Ridecell Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ridecell's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.1M per year.
- Ridecell received $60.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Ridecell's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Ridecell's total funding is $86.3M.
- Ridecell has 194 Employees.
- Ridecell grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Ridecell currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Ridecell?
Ridecell empowers new mobility operators, including OEMs, car rental companies, auto clubs, cities, transit agencies, dealer groups, and private fleets to launch, expand, and maximize the utilization of their own ridesharing and carsharing services. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company provides an intelligent software platform that runs new mobility services such as carsharing, ridesharing, and autonomous fleet management. End-to-end integration and automation accelerate time to market, enabling Ridecell customers to launch mobility services quickly, operate efficiently, and scale revenues as business grows. Founded in 2009, Ridecell has already processed over 20 million rides and rentals and has a team of more than 100 professionals in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company now powers new mobility offerings, including ReachNow, mobility service from the BMW Group, ZITY by Groupe Renault and Ferrovial, and GIG Carsharing service by AAA. In addition, Ridecell powers dynamic shuttle services for campuses such as Georgia Tech, UC Berkeley, UCSF, 3M, and transit agencies like SouthWest Transit.keywords:On-Demand,,Automotive,Consumer Services,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Mobile,Payments,Transportation