Richmond Fellowship Queensland Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Richmond Fellowship Queensland's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- Richmond Fellowship Queensland's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Richmond Fellowship Queensland has 78 Employees.
- Richmond Fellowship Queensland grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Richmond Fellowship Queensland currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Richmond Fellowship Queensland?
Richmond Fellowship Queensland (RFQ) is a well-respected not for profit company and leading provider of psychosocial mental health recovery services, serving the community for over 40 years. Richmond Fellowship was founded in Richmond, England, in 1959 and became a worldwide mental health movement. RFQ is a member of the Richmond Fellowship Asia Pacific Forum and Richmond Fellowship Australia (RFA). RFQ builds on its traditional values and strong mission focus with progressive thinking, advanced research and best practice service delivery. RFQ is committed to influential and lifelong learning and is proud of its relationships with six universities. RFQ are a registered provider of psychosocial NDIS services in Queensland, visit our website and Facebook pages for more information www.rfq.com.au www.facebook.com/RFQueenslandkeywords:N/A