Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals received $41.0M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $46,378
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $284.4M.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals has 127 Employees.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rhythm Pharmaceuticals?
Rhythm is a biopharmaceutical company aimed at developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of rare genetic disorders of obesity. Rhythm's lead product candidate is setmelanotide, a first-in-class melanocortin-4 receptor (MC4R) agonist. Rhythm supports The Genetic Obesity Project (GeneticObesity.com) and the GO-ID Genotyping Study (GeneticObesityID.com).keywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals