Reynolds Consumer Products Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Reynolds Consumer Products's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.4B per year.
- Reynolds Consumer Products's estimated revenue per employee is $1,684,729
- Reynolds Consumer Products's current valuation is $6.7B. (January 2022}
- Reynolds Consumer Products has 2030 Employees.
- Reynolds Consumer Products grew their employee count by 6% last year.
Reynolds Consumer Products Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Reynolds Consumer Products?
Reynolds Consumer Products is a leading provider of household products that simplify daily life so you can enjoy what matters most. Our Reynolds® and Hefty® brand products help make mealtime easier with preparation, cooking, cleanup, and storage solutions. Our namesake Reynolds® products include the iconic Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil, Reynolds Kitchens® parchment paper, plastic wrap, oven bags, and slow cooker liners. The Hefty® brand is known for strong, dependable waste bags, slider bags, plates, and cups. Our products are available in the U.S. and internationally, including the Alcan® and Diamond® brands, which are leaders in their markets.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|