Retail Light Techniques India Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Retail Light Techniques India Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $25.7M per year.
- Retail Light Techniques India Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Retail Light Techniques India Ltd. has 105 Employees.
- Retail Light Techniques India Ltd. grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Retail Light Techniques India Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Retail Light Techniques India Ltd.?
Established in 1986, under the brand of Raymold Lighting Pvt Ltd., in Chennai, Retail Light Techniques India Ltd., (RLT) has morphed itself to be one of the flagship names in the lighting industry in India. While a lot has changed in our 3 decades in lighting from the conventional incandescent lamps to its latest evolution of Solid State Lighting with LEDs. While the sources and technologies continue to evolve, RLT is established strongly with its five cornerstones - Customer centric approach, Technology, Manufacturing, Quality and Innovation. While the lighting industry is going through a face of many 'Me-too' similarities. RLT has created a niche in the space of Solid State Lighting. We work with the best in business as our technology and eco-system partners. We go the extra mile to ensure that you - The Customer gets the best in products, value and services. In an industry space where many companies come and go, even before they make a dent in the lighting space, with a rich experience of 30+ years as a brand, and 100+ years of collectible lighting experience in designing products and application, manufacturing customized solutions - 'RLT is in the industry to stay and continue to leverage the best of technologies for You.'keywords:N/A