Resy Network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Resy Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.7M per year.
- Resy Network received $13.0M in venture funding in January 2017.
- Resy Network's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Resy Network's total funding is $14.9M.
- Resy Network has 198 Employees.
- Resy Network grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Resy Network currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Resy Network?
We are daring, we challenge each other to be innovative, and we take pride in the work that we do. Launched in New York City in 2014, Resy builds operations software for the modern restaurant, using technology to redefine hospitality. We work with restaurants in 80 markets around the U.S. The best restaurants in the country use Resy to connect with their customers. The company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.keywords:On-Demand,E-Commerce,Fitness and Wellness,Food & Beverages,Hospitality,Mobile,Music