Resurrection College Prep High School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Resurrection College Prep High School's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.4M per year.
- Resurrection College Prep High School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Resurrection College Prep High School has 80 Employees.
- Resurrection College Prep High School grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Resurrection College Prep High School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Resurrection College Prep High School?
Who We Are Resurrection College Prep High School is a Catholic Christian school for young women located on the northwest side of Chicago and near Park Ridge. Established by the Sisters of the Resurrection in 1922, Resurrection has a long history of encouraging young women to discover their true potential and prepare them for success in college, career, and life. Resurrection's single-gender environment, where young women are the focus, addresses the unique needs of female learners. Our multiple levels of learning, combined with our advanced use of the latest technology and data-driven instructional best practices means that students receive an unparalleled educational experience. Our Practicum Job Shadowing Program provides students with the opportunity to explore career options that are of greatest interest to them. Resurrection's numerous extra-curricular opportunities in athletics, the arts, clubs and serviceall in a supportive and nurturing faith-based environment--build young women's confidence and prepare them for leadership positions in society.keywords:N/A