Resurgence Behavioral Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Resurgence Behavioral Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- Resurgence Behavioral Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Resurgence Behavioral Health has 73 Employees.
- Resurgence Behavioral Health grew their employee count by 135% last year.
- Resurgence Behavioral Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Resurgence Behavioral Health?
Evidence-Based Addiction Program That Works:\nResurgence offers full-service residential alcohol and drug rehab programs within a safe and comfortable healing environment. It has several inpatient facilities across Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, Tennessee, Florida, and many more to come.\n\nEach inpatient facility provides close supervision by highly trained staff, 24-hour medical care, individual and group therapy sessions, healthy meal options, and a relaxing environment. The calm healing environment aims to stabilize the patients further, encouraging a healthy routine without substances, and sustaining the recovery process.\n\nThe Highest Standard of Care in Addiction Treatment\nWe offer patients the chance to overcome drug addiction through a customized rehabilitation program. Our drug treatment program addresses all the underlying conditions for addiction to allow our clients to overcome their triggers and take ownership of their recovery. Our customized approach, coupled with our staff of highly motivated and well-trained professionals, ensure that you or your loved one will receive excellent care during and after treatment.keywords:N/A