Respicardia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Respicardia's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- Respicardia received $58.5M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Respicardia's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Respicardia's total funding is $98.4M.
- Respicardia has 72 Employees.
- Respicardia grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Respicardia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Respicardia?
Founded in 2006 and headquartered near Minneapolis, Minnesota, Respicardia® is dedicated to improving the lives of heart failure patients by developing implantable therapies designed to improve respiratory rhythm management and cardiovascular health. The first product, the remed® System, is an implantable stimulation device that is designed to restore a more normal breathing pattern during sleep for patients with central sleep apnea. Respicardia® is committed to improving cardiovascular healthone breath at a time.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals