Resolution Economics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Resolution Economics's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.3M per year.
- Resolution Economics's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Resolution Economics has 175 Employees.
- Resolution Economics grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Resolution Economics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Resolution Economics?
Resolution Economics is a leading provider of litigation consulting and expert witness services in matters across a variety of industries, including labor & employment, accounting, auditing, & SEC Enforcement, eDiscovery & forensic technology. Founded in 1998, Resolution Economics provides sophisticated economic, statistical and financial analyses, forensic investigations, forensic technology, dispute advisory, expert testimony, and specialized technology and analytic solutions to leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies. The firm is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Chicago, New York, and Washington DC.keywords:N/A