Rent The Runway Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rent The Runway's estimated annual revenue is currently $242.7M per year.
- Rent The Runway received $125.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Rent The Runway's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Rent The Runway's total funding is $541.2M.
- Rent The Runway has 1069 Employees.
- Rent The Runway grew their employee count by -26% last year.
- Rent The Runway currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rent The Runway?
Recently named #9 on CNBC's Disruptor 50 list for 2018, Rent the Runway is transforming the $1.7 trillion global fashion industry by introducing clothing rental as a utility for women. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. Since our launch in late 2009, we have raised $210M from top-tier investors and built one of the most beloved brands on earth. We are proud to be both a profitable and high-growth business, with a loyal 8 million strong customer base who share the experience of renting as being empowering and smart. Our 1000+ employees have a revolutionary spirit that permeates our culture. We've built - proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion brands - and we are obsessed with continuing to game change our customer experience. We are also trying to revolutionize entrepreneurship itself - proving that diverse teams produce outsized impact. The Rent the Runway Foundation, which our two co-founders launched together in 2015, helps thousands of female entrepreneurs build and scale their own businesses with the mission of increasing the number of high growth women-led companies. Check out our career opportunities at http://www.renttherunway.com/careerskeywords:Automotive