Remix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Remix's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Remix received $15.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Remix's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Remix's total funding is $27M.
- Remix has 83 Employees.
- Remix grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- Remix currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Remix?
Remix is the first platform that brings together the entire transportation picture public transit, streets, and the abundance of new mobility options like scooters and bikes. With so many private modes coming to streets near you (and soon AVs), it's a critical time to ensure your community's values are reflected in your city's policies. Remix empowers cities to play a central role in their transportation future helping planners explore new concepts, make informed decisions with data, and rally people around their vision so that ultimately cities are safe, accessible and equitable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.remix.com.keywords:Information Technology, Transportation, Public Transportation, Geospatial, Government Innovation, Smart City, Edtech, Social Good