Redaptive Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Redaptive's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.9M per year.
- Redaptive received $20.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Redaptive's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Redaptive's total funding is $181.5M.
- Redaptive has 133 Employees.
- Redaptive grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Redaptive currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Redaptive?
Redaptive makes buildings more efficient one saved kilowatt hour at a time. We are breaking down the barriers to portfolio-wide energy efficiency deployments through our Efficiency-as-a-Service (EaaS) platform - empowering companies to optimize their real estate portfolios and save millions on their energy bills. Our EaaS platform builds the foundation for future investments in both resource efficiency and smart building innovation. Founded in 2014, Redaptive manages a national portfolio of energy efficiency projects across 30+ states for leading F500 companies like, McKesson and Aramark, among others. Redaptive has received funding from CBRE, the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, ENGIE, a global energy player, GXP Investments, the venture capital arm of Great Plains Energy Incorporated, and Linse Capital, a Silicon Valley-based growth capital firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, our creative team of business and technology experts is at the core of our success in delivering a groundbreaking platform to accelerate energy efficiency adoption. For more information, go to Redaptive's website, www.redaptiveinc.com Subscribe to our YouTube videos. Find our jobs at: https://redaptiveinc.com/careerskeywords:saas