Red Sox Foundation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Red Sox Foundation's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.1M per year.
- Red Sox Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Red Sox Foundation has 38 Employees.
- Red Sox Foundation grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Red Sox Foundation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Red Sox Foundation?
Welcome to the Red Sox Foundation, the official team charity of the Boston Red Sox. Our goal is to harness the passion our fans have for the Red Sox and transform it into a vehicle for positive exchange in our community. Our main efforts is on our primary areas of focus. Each year the Red Sox Foundation also makes a limited number of small grants to select nonprofits in New England on a rotating basis and we also work with Front Office members, sponsors and volunteers of Red Sox Nation on a variety of community service projects. As a 501c3 nonprofit (tax ID #33-1007984), donations to the Red Sox Foundation are tax-deductible.keywords:N/A