Red-D-Arc Welderentals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Red-D-Arc Welderentals's estimated annual revenue is currently $135.2M per year.
- Red-D-Arc Welderentals's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Red-D-Arc Welderentals has 383 Employees.
- Red-D-Arc Welderentals grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Red-D-Arc Welderentals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Red-D-Arc Welderentals?
Red-D-Arc Welderentals, an Airgas company, is the largest provider of welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 60,000 units in our fleet. Started in 1955, Red-D-Arc became an Airgas company in 1995 and currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 70 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe, and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas Construction Stores, and a dealer network that includes the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan, and Australia. Red-D-Arc also sells and rents weld automation equipment including welding positioners, manipulators and turning rolls through our global distribution network. Our generator fleet includes diesel, natural gas and hybrid bi-fuel gas/diesel engine-driven generators as well as portable light towers and compressors. We also carry a variety of specialty products including induction heating systems and blast cleaning equipment.keywords:N/A