Recovery Centers of America Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Recovery Centers of America's estimated annual revenue is currently $239.5M per year.
- Recovery Centers of America received $100.0M in venture funding in November 2016.
- Recovery Centers of America's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Recovery Centers of America has 887 Employees.
- Recovery Centers of America grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Recovery Centers of America currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Recovery Centers of America?
At Recovery Centers of America, our addiction treatment philosophy centers around offering evidence-based, individualized addiction treatment solutions for individuals & families struggling with drug & alcohol addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. With an individualized approach to addiction treatment and a comprehensive continuum of care, we heal patients and their familiesfrom a life of active addiction & alcoholism to a life of hope and healing. We deliver comprehensive addiction treatment services in a safe and comfortable environment. Our addiction treatment services include drug and alcohol detoxification, individual and group therapy, family counseling services for both patient and family, case management, life skills training, 12 Step education, psychiatric care, individualized aftercare planning, and recovery resources designed to support patients for life. With evidence-based treatment practices at each one of our neighborhood-based locations, we offer each patient and their family the highest quality addiction treatment services and an opportunity to heal, regain hope, rebuild and recover for life. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, don't wait, call or text us now at 1-800-RECOVERY or visit us at 1800RECOVERY.comkeywords:Healthcare