Rebellion Photonics Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Rebellion Photonics's estimated annual revenue is currently $563.5k per year.
- Rebellion Photonics received $10.4M in venture funding in January 2014.
- Rebellion Photonics's estimated revenue per employee is $56,350
- Rebellion Photonics's total funding is $10.4M.
- Rebellion Photonics has 10 Employees.
- Rebellion Photonics grew their employee count by -60% last year.
Rebellion Photonics Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Rebellion Photonics?
Rebellion Photonics is an innovative award-winning company that is a leader in providing spectral imaging solutions. The Gas Cloud Imager, Rebellion Photonics flagship product for the oil and gas industry, is the first real-time continuous gas leak imaging system providing full field detection capability. Rebellion Photonics was named Startup of the Year by the Wall Street Journal and won the R&D 100 award in 2012.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Oil & Gas,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Rebellion Photonics News
... Rebellion Photonics; Physical Sciences Inc. Avitas Systems; PrecisionHawk; SeekOps, Inc. Advisian; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Rebellion Photonics a USA-based company that is engaged in providing spectral imaging solutions for oil and gas industry that help in...
Formerly known as Rebellion Photonics, the company specializes in intelligent monitoring of gas leaks, fire detection and security issues,...
Advisian; PrecisionHawk; Rebellion Photonics; LI-COR Inc. Bridger Photonics Inc. Aeris Technologies, Inc. Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Rebellion Photonics Funding