Rebellion Photonics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rebellion Photonics's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.5M per year.
- Rebellion Photonics received $10.4M in venture funding in January 2014.
- Rebellion Photonics's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Rebellion Photonics's total funding is $10.4M.
- Rebellion Photonics has 43 Employees.
- Rebellion Photonics grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Rebellion Photonics currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Prime Downhole ...||$10.3M||42||35%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Moore Control S...||$31.9M||130||2%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Rebellion Photonics?
Rebellion Photonics is an innovative award-winning company that is a leader in providing spectral imaging solutions. The Gas Cloud Imager, Rebellion Photonics flagship product for the oil and gas industry, is the first real-time continuous gas leak imaging system providing full field detection capability. Rebellion Photonics was named Startup of the Year by the Wall Street Journal and won the R&D 100 award in 2012.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Oil & Gas,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Rebellion Photonics News
... Product With IBM Corporation, Bridger Photonics, Inc, LI-COR, Inc., Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated, REBELLION PHOTONICS, Physical Sciences.
Advisian; PrecisionHawk; Rebellion Photonics; LI-COR Inc. Bridger Photonics Inc. Aeris Technologies, Inc. Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) ...
... J. Watson Research Center, Bridger Photonics, Inc., Duke University ... Maxion Technologies Inc., Rebellion Photonics, Physical Sciences ...
Rebellion Photonics Funding