Reata Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Reata Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.6M per year.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals received $125.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $190,708
- Reata Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $1.3B.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals has 281 Employees.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Reata Pharmaceuticals?
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:RETA) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops novel therapeutics for patients with serious or life-threatening diseases by targeting molecular pathways involved in the regulation of cellular metabolism and inflammation. Reata's two most advanced clinical candidates, bardoxolone methyl and omaveloxolone, target the important transcription factor Nrf2 to restore mitochondrial function, reduce oxidative stress, and resolve inflammation.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power