ReVive Skincare Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- ReVive Skincare's revenue is currently $17M per year.
- ReVive Skincare's revenue per employee is $200000
- ReVive Skincare has 85 Employees.
- ReVive Skincare grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- ReVive Skincare currently has 3 job openings.
What Is ReVive Skincare?
RéVive is the only high performance, luxury skincare line in its competitive set developed by Dr. Gregory Bays Brown, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Inspired by patented and Nobel Prize winning science, RéVive products feature Bio Renewal Technology, a collection of special bio-engineered skin-identical proteins that mimic your own bio-renewal process to help skin to behave at a more youthful rate. Dr. Brown discovered that to restore skin's youthful glow - change the way your skin behaves.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
ReVive Skincare News
Elizabeth Maul, president, V76 by Vaugh, and chief marketing officer, R&Co, Luxury Brand Partners. Elana Drell Szyfer, CEO, ReVive Skincare.