Rawlplug Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rawlplug's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.6M per year.
- Rawlplug's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Rawlplug has 95 Employees.
- Rawlplug grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Rawlplug currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rawlplug?
Manufacturers of specialist anchors and fixings for construction, industrial and retail markets. In 1919 Rawlplug Ltd was founded, after John J. Rawlings, a London builder, developed and patented the first ever specialist wall fixing. His revolutionary fibre plug was the product from which the modern range of Rawlplug fixings was to develop. The company expanded dramatically and today is one of one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialist anchoring and fixing systems, used in construction, industrial and retail markets, with distribution on every continent and close to 100 years of industry experience.keywords:N/A